Tomato Trick Tomato Trick

Must be a redneck tomato

The most common last words for a redneck being, "Hey! Watch this."

Hailin' Palin Hailin' Palin

Laughed so hard I had a coughing fit.

Pretty good assessment of "President Caribou Barbie." I'd post this in a question at Yahoo Answers--but O'd like to keep that account a little longer.

The happy man The happy man

Baldur Dash!

Just goes to show everyone's vulnerable to something. thanx for once again proving that a good story or gag can usually trump slick graphix.

But you should probably improve your grapic skills to be able to put more spin on jokes.

MY: Frothy Tries to Score MY: Frothy Tries to Score

You cost yourself on this one.

Great parody, but your ratings are going to suffer for imitating the style of someone who isn't as good as you.

NY, of course gets by on substance rather than style, but is subject to blamming by people who don't get it and by parodying it, you open yourself to that.

It's been cool in your recent flashes watching you dip into different mythologies for charaacters. But, if frothy is supposed to be a kappa, where's the bowl of water on his head? "Bow to the kappa and he will bow to you, spilling the water of his strength."

d-z responds:

I missed that bit about the basket on a kappa's head. thanks for the clarification.

A Girl Named Sue A Girl Named Sue

Ok. Maybe I'm giving this more than it deserves.

But it seemed really funny and true. Especially compared to the crap that got posted at the same time.

AndreaC responds:

thanks for your high review, hope to make something better next time.

Tremain Dream Tremain Dream

Repeat after me....

It's only a collaboration (Collab) if more than one artist is involved.
What you presented was a random series of short animations, which is a COMPILATION. A small difference, but important.

The flash itself was fine. The drawings could have been better, but the music was clear and well chosen and the animation fluid

JohnnyTremain responds:

Gr.... I know, I realised afterwards, sorry, Its already changed to Tremains Dream.

New Female Force of Four4 New Female Force of Four4

Excellent as always

Once again you've pushed the evelope on what can be done with sprites. And a new plot twist. Can't wait for the next installment

Trixiaoyu responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate you paying close attention to my Movies and reviewing them!
^_^

Just for that I shall creat the Spiderman vs Venom Flash! hehe...

New Female Force of Four3 New Female Force of Four3

How could anyone miss the "Table of Evil?"

Great work as always, trix. Sprites can be limiting, but you always seem to get the most out of them. And the larger size eliminates one of the most annoying things about sprite vids--characters you can hardly see.

The "Table of Evil" was a fun way of establishing your villain, "There's everyday evil, then there's this guy."

lol!
True!
Thanks for the Review! ^_^
Part 4 coming soon...

CVS Battle Royale_5 CVS Battle Royale_5

Great ending to the series.

Considering who the sponsors were, I should have seen that plot twist coming. Some really good writing there.

What was most impressive is how you seemed to improve with every episode. I am coming to expect greatness from you.

Megaman didn't get his prize, but there's no reason you shouldn't.

I'll send you urls for a couple of yahoo groups I think you'll like via pm,

Trixiaoyu responds:

Hey, madpol, sup, I see you've already seen this episode! Thanks 4 the nice review...
Say, What Yahoo Groups?!
Hmm... this I gotta see! lol
Oh, stay tuned because without anything 2 hold me back...
The NFFOF_Part 3 is being MADE right Now! ^_^

Later...

The Soda Hoax Scandal The Soda Hoax Scandal

Idiocy is right!

And you got right to the key issue. How can it be a hoax if Turner's
guerrilla advertisers never represented it as anything but a bunch of mini billboards. No one has even touched on the issue of whether they paid for the space, which would be the only possible variation.

Turner Broadcasting did the right thing in settling the case for $1 million. A small price to pay for not having to call a million or so customers a bunch of idiots. But Boston should never be allowed to live this down.

Future episodes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force should carry the disclaimer, "Banned in Boston."

Easheron responds:

The exposure for adult swim and aquateen was definitely worth the money they payed.